If you like to keep up with the latest trends, then you know hot cocoa bombs are all the rage. Videos of hot cocoa bombs have been going viral on social media platforms for a while now. People are loving how fun they are and how delicious they taste. These are super easy to make and would make a great homemade gift, and even better treat. Let’s take a look at how you can make these hot cocoa bombs from home.
How To Make
What’s so fun about making these at home is you can fill them with anything you want! All you need is some chocolate chips, hot cocoa mix, and whatever add-ins you think would make the perfect hot cocoa bomb. To make this fun treat come to life, you will need to follow these directions:
- Take your chocolate chips and melt them in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds and stir. If they aren’t melted, put them in the microwave for another 15 seconds and stir until they are melted all the way through.
- Take a spoon and fill your molds with the melted chocolate. Place in your refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is completely firm.
- Take your hot cocoa mix and fill your chocolate mold three-fourths full and mix in any add-ins you want.
- Pour the rest of the melted chocolate over the top to seal the hot cocoa bomb shut. Make sure to place them back in the refrigerator until the chocolate is firm.
- Last but not least, pour your hot milk over the bomb and enjoy!
You might also like: Stay Connected With Advanced Technology In The Honda Pilot
Fun Candy Molds
Of course, you will want fun molds to make your hot cocoa bombs in. Here are some great options to choose from!
- Trudeau 2-Pack Mermaid Molds – Have some fun with these mermaid molds! These are perfect for any mermaid and hot cocoa lover.
- Celebrate It Cat Mold – Calling all cat lovers! These cat molds would be great if you are looking to recreate your kitty in its own cocoa form.
- Trudeau 2-Pack Heart Molds – Share the love with your friends when you use these heart molds.
- Celebrate It Leaves Mold – Changing seasons deserve a hot cocoa celebration with these molds.
- The Kosher Cook Frog Mold – If you love Harry Potter then you know all about chocolate frogs. Create your very own with these frog molds.
Hot cocoa bombs are super easy to make and would make a great craft idea for those who love their sweet treats!